A very good thing would be if you could manually set a group of buildings that you're building and set the exact order of what you want to build after another thing so everything would go like you planned.

There have been multiple times when my beavers blocked their way to what they were supposed to build and I had to either break down what I have placed already or add an extra path for accessing the blocked area which is not to bad but in the harder modes it would get annoying for sure.

The solution would be to have a button new building queue on the same UI where you set the priority. When you click the button it allows you to set up a name for that queue (that way you can have multiple queues) and then when you go to another building there is a button to add to queue and a drop down menu to select which queue you want to add it to. On the "building view" where you see the greyed out buildings each structure would also a little box with the position number and the box to be color of that queue which was randomly generated (maybe changed by the player) so it's easier to see what is in which queue in what order just in the building view. Also then in the UI for the buildings have the info for current position in queue and buttons to move up in queue, move down in queue or remove from queue in case you messed up the order or applied it to a wrong building.

Queues should then also have the ability to be set a priority like normal buildings so that if you need something built before the queue you can set that "red" queue to lower priority or if you have a massive dam in the building process make that queue a high priority so it gets built first.

That in my opinion would be a great addition and prevent beavers from blocking the way to somewhere and  that way saving materials because no buildings were destroyed or additional platforms were needed to grant the path to the construction.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...