Show vacant job positions in employment tab (45/60 workers instead of 45/45 adults)

Agreed! I also wouldn't mind some sort of notation in the at-glance-info box that tells me if the empty slots are because the jobs are unfilled or because I've turned the buildings off. Either a little symbol or colored highlighting to tell me one way or the other would be nice.

• Like 3

Thirded, it's kind of annoying to have to sift through the entire list instead of just having it at a glance. Paused jobs could show up in a following parenthesis, so it would look something like this: 11/15(+3), or perhaps 11/15(+3 Paused). The tool-tip could be changed to: "Employment: Employed/Jobs(Paused jobs)"

Agreed! My suggestion would be to have the it this way in employment tab 4 / 6 (10) where 4 is the amount of employed beavers, 6 would be the active job slots and (10) would be the absolute maximum amount of job slots if all buildings where unpaused, and workers set to max.

Yes currently there is 
unemployed: X
what is needed is additionally a:
needed: Y

would be a good addtion on district level. I think it is not needed to do a 
workers 45/55 if there is already an unemployed in the end of the list and a detailed adult and child overview 🙂

Edited by rufreakde
  • Like 1

I feel a job priority menu would fix all of this. if you could prioritize which jobs you want filled first, then you'd just need to breed to the amount of jobs you have. time and time again, especially with the iron teeth they die of old age nearly everyday and it feels impossible to figure out which randomly named beaver was doing what. 

Best solution ive come up with is pause and unpause hauling station since it has such a high volume of workers

• Like 1

Yes!! I came here to say this! It's odd that the job types use the filled/available format when the total count uses employed/population, it would be much more helpful if the total matched the positions format. We already have a spot for population stats. (It would be cool if we could prioritize jobs, but that seems like a whole thing compared to the code to display different stats.)