How about water pipes to transport water?

On 9/25/2022 at 9:12 PM, mikejag86 said:

So we have power shafts to transport power from water wheels, wind turbines etc. How about water pipes that can transport water from the large water tanks to other parts of the map?

Well i think its kinda hard to do from the Water Tanks. but with the new Golems i would consider a Golem Pipeline, where Golems can pump water upwards in a directed output side. On this you could build pipelines maybe 1x1 or 2x2 big, through wich water will flow. You´d need to create an output Pipe as well. But it would be VERY Costly in terms of Metal, since you nead a big quantity. 

Maybe add this as a late game feature?

Another idea is to simply build a massive aquedukt. but thats kind of unsightly.

Or better than that (imo), water pipes from pumps to large tanks.

But now that I think about it, the latter can be combined into a "pumped tank" building. It can be a powered huge tank (3000 capacity, e.g.) that comes with a pump and directly filled from open water sources. It can be a good late-game structure, saving some land.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

This website uses cookies for the purposes of: collecting information about the website use, saving settings and personalizing the User interface. You may change your cookie settings at any time. Read more in our Privacy Policy and Cookies