splitting a platform's heigh after it has been built

Raed

It would be nice if there was a way to place a solid building or another shorter platform below a taller platform that was already built. For example, when building platforms for placing a battery high up to store more energy then realizing you need to run a power conduit at a height that does not divide into the maximum platform length you build. Having to deconstruct everything you built on top to run that conduit seems a bit too much. I would expect that it would still cost some material to just split the platform from, let's say, one 3 tiles tall platform into one that is 2 tiles tall with a 1 tile platform on top of it.

On 9/26/2022 at 10:04 PM, Chandarin said:

Fun fact: buildings also transmit power vertically, so you can just build the battery on top of solid buildings and done 🙂

Wait a minute! Every building transmits power? Even storage and houses? I have to go check that!

I just made a crazy "Babylon Tower" for my batteries and now my beavers don't talk the same language anymore, lol (jk).

Housing units do, yes. Levee does not, nor does dam. Water and wood storage do not either, however regular and large storage does.

Also farms don't but that would be weird to even try.

Edited by Chandarin

Important Information

This website uses cookies for the purposes of: collecting information about the website use, saving settings and personalizing the User interface. You may change your cookie settings at any time. Read more in our Privacy Policy and Cookies