Allow flood gates to open from bottom or new dam gate that allows flow from adjustable bottom

It would be cool to be able to have a traditional damn without flooding the area by allowing flood gates, or even a new dam gate structure that opened from the bottom up adjustable and only allowed water at that level to be released.

• Like 3

I'm guessing the water flow physics engine does not like "pressured flow", at least for now. I have tried all the different ways to trick the game into producing a water jet through an orifice kind of flow, but the game has banned all the possible ways that can happen. With the amount of care spent on banning these, I suspect it's something that the game physics engine does but support. It's all "open-channel hydraulics" as we speak.

Important Information

This website uses cookies for the purposes of: collecting information about the website use, saving settings and personalizing the User interface. You may change your cookie settings at any time. Read more in our Privacy Policy and Cookies