Show water when building

asger

I want to see the water when placing water wheels for aesthetic reasons. There's a button that hides the water in play-mode, but that same button should SHOW the water when in build-mode.

Problem is most water wheels are actually built on the floor if the river, especially early game. And you can see the water, it's just lighter blue. Possibly invisible for color blind people but most people I don't think would like the proposed change.

Its not just water wheels, its everything when building. I get that the water should be transparant by default, but right now the "toggle water" button is useless when building - I just want to be able to use it. Quickly see how it looks, without exiting the build mode.

The button is already there. Just let me use it, and people can ignore it if they please.

Important Information

This website uses cookies for the purposes of: collecting information about the website use, saving settings and personalizing the User interface. You may change your cookie settings at any time. Read more in our Privacy Policy and Cookies