path tool quality of life improvements

etang

Firstly, I have to say I'm absolutely loving the core mechanics of building in this game.  I can't overstate how amazing it is being able to lay down paths anywhere and to pause the game while you plan out all your buildings and change your mind as many times as you want at no cost.

I have a few suggestions specific to the path tool that could make things a little more intuitive and convenient:

• When selecting the Path and Structures button, it could have the Path tool already pre-selected
  • While in path mode, use shift-click to delete a path
  • When placing paths, display the building entrance arrows.  Or at least show the entrances to buildings that don't have a connecting path
  • Allow deleting platforms with a path on it rather than requiring deleting the path first
  • Like 2

I agree with all of these, and I want to add one:

• While in path mode and construction mode, show the "connection to the district center" line.

Also, a small suggestion to add to the @etang's post:

• Allow deleting platforms with a path on it rather than requiring deleting the path first

Allow deleting "anything" with a path on it, not just the platforms.

• Like 2