Extreme drought colony!

I am currently playing the Terraces map on a 200-1000 day drought difficulty, is there any one else doing this because right now I can only keep a water pump running for around 500 days and then it's back to tank water. I am currently extending my lower water reserve but it will only gain me 60-80 days and I could really use any epitomes that you guys have already had. thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Update - After 600 days of water conservation I seem to have found an infinite water glitch! I have reported the issue and I have absolutely no idea what is causing it but is has totally screwed my 1000 day challenge because I let the game run and now have over 250 days with no water loss. These endurance games are monotonous and mind numbing to the extreme so knowing that I have to do it again after the patch is not pleasing.

Important Information

This website uses cookies for the purposes of: collecting information about the website use, saving settings and personalizing the User interface. You may change your cookie settings at any time. Read more in our Privacy Policy and Cookies