Save Warehouse Filter

Hello,
my biggest problem with resource management is that without assigning specific warehouses all of them get filled with e.g. carrots or berries.
My suggestion is a save and load buttons in the warehouse UI to save/load the checked cells for which resource is allowed and the desired amount so you don't have to that manually for every warehouse.

• Like 2

What is really needed is categories, even super basic ones. Edible food, [cooking] ingredients, [building] materials. That covers everything but golem parts and books I think. Instead of just all or none and checking everything individually, allow us to nix the categories we don't want, then go individually after that if needed. Having over 30 checkbook on one page that requires scrolling is just bad UI and probably a pretty simple fix.

• Like 2