feedback and some sugestions

Okay, what can I say about the game is that's really good production even if for now it's just Early Access. I appriciate the color change between beaver breed - I mean the building color (with different shape) and beaver color, also I really like the unique building fractions for each breed. I would be happy to see more different beaver breeds. I'll suggest to add longer road accessability from district - for example I don't want to build another district and many other things I only want to collect scraps from ruins (or maybe for now it's made this way because of higher difficulty level?). One of my biggest complain is that I can't force one single beaver to do something even if priorty is on highest level and beaver just chilling except of doing something like demolish tree. Maybe more workers at the farm/flag, when I getting more buildings around it's very hard to place another farm which can catch whole field, it's nearly impossible to do this. I think I don't have any other ideas but I love the game and have a lot of fun playing it.