More relevant bonuses for children

I'll go straight to the point: I think children beavers should have the same walking speed bonuses as their adult counterparts instead of some lackluster +X% growth speed, and the reason is the following: I was trying to achieve the maximum well-being for my settlement and to do that you need a perfect score (i.e. 27) on every single one of your beavers, since the average score is calculated by rounding down. The children were preventing me from achieving this incredible feat because they were much slower than the adults and therefore spent most of their time walking from one warehouse to another for different kinds of foods instead of going to their favourite amusements.

Also, since children can actually consume books, they should at least gain some bonus from doing so, otherwise it's just a waste of resources.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...