HOW I REDUCED LAGG

Hi everyone i like many have been struggling with late game lag. I have tried everything under the sun i can think of to reduce lag and it turns out that the cause is the haulers huts. i had 16 at one point and my fps bombed to 1/1. reducing these one at a time i found my computer can currently cope wit running 11 at 54/34 fps. I suggest to any one wanting to play this dont have to many haulers and if lag becomes a issues, reduce them one at a time, till you find a playable fps. Happy gaming every one, hope this helps.

I forgot to mention, the graphics settings dont seem to affect the lag, with the current haulers issue. i run the game on ultra and also on the lowest settings possible and was getting the same fps value. Hope this helps 🙂