Pinning UI Information

Hi there! 

I purchased Timberborn not even a week ago and I already have 54 hours of playtime in it, so first and foremost thank you Mechanistry for a lovely game! It was exactly what I was looking for right now, and I can't seem to run out of things to do. 🙂

Something that would improve the gameplay for me would be the ability to pin UI windows to my screen to enable me to monitor the information while I do other things. The main example of this is for a Stream Gauge I built in a small reservoir area that I'm using to farm spadderdock and cattails. I'm trying to ensure that these are grown throughout the dry season, so I'm keeping an eye on the water level. However, I also want to begin preparations to expand my settlement to farther away parts of the map, and clicking off of the gauge would make it so that in order to check the level again I have to scroll the camera all the way back to the area and click on it again. I'd love to be able to pin this little window to my screen so that I can watch it while clicking on other things. 

timbeer.PNG