Suggestions for dams, dikes and multiplayer

Hello,
I have played the Demo and I absolutely love the game! It's one of the best city building games I have ever played. However here are some suggestions that I would love to see.

Multiplayer
The way I imagined it would be for 2 or more players to be abled to build the same city at the same time. Much like Coop in Games like Hoi4 and EU4 works. Another concept of Multiplayer would be the "You're not alone here" type, where 2 or more beaver cities are placed in the same map and build up next to each other.

Dams and Dikes
I absolutely love the mechanic with the dry and wet times. However what I noticed during my playthrough is that the building of a dam is a bit broken. So here are some changes and additions that would be super nice to have.
- Make pumps work all the way down (or offer advanced pumps that need to be researched that can). Apparently multiple people asked for this.
- Allow Dikes to be placed about Dams. Right now Dams have the property "solid" but you cannot build Dikes ontop which hinders the building of dams in wet times and makes the less efficient in dry times.
- Add advanced dams, that can be manually opened and closed. I would imagine them needing gears in addition to wood which would make dam building.

From what I saw in the demo the Devs did an awesome job! Please keep up the good work and maybe think about my ideas.

• 1 month later...