Dam shown as solid, cannot be build upon

Boester

So I tried to build a dam from Dams and Levees, having one Dam hole on each level of the thing (see screenshot). The Dam part was shown as solid, however I cannot place another Dam part of Levee part on top of it. This is either a solid being shown incorrectly or a small mistake in the backend of the Dam part (i.e. it not actually being set as solid even though it is).

This is the way it's intended to work. It's just the help text that is misleading.

"Solid" only means you can build regular structures on top. Levees and Dams can only be built on top of levees or solid ground. Therefore, Dams can only be the cap for a dam structure.

As I've mentioned before, I think it would add a lot of flexibility for what the player can do, with little work for the developers if they allowed Dams to be placed lower down in a dam structure.

• Like 3

Important Information

This website uses cookies for the purposes of: collecting information about the website use, saving settings and personalizing the User interface. You may change your cookie settings at any time. Read more in our Privacy Policy and Cookies