Mannol26

Lazy Beavers

Sometimes one of my beavers don't wake up in the morning and stay in bed all day long. I've been observing them, and they do wake up the next day and continue as if nothing went wrong.

Last observation was that the beaver that stayed in bed, was one that was a bit far away from his house when he went to bed the previous night, so he actually didn't enter his house until the next day started.. maybe that's why there is no trigger for him to exit his bed until the next morning? it seems to be more common with Eager Beavers, which would make sense as they sleep so short, so it's easy for them to be late with going to bed.

I have attached my Log File and my Save file. Currently my inventor is lazy in bed.

Player.log Lazy Beaver.json

Posted (edited)

I had this same problem with the water pump operator from one of my games. They would stay in their house all day causing the water pump to remain empty, until my settlement died of thirst. It would not happen all the time, but when it did it was catastrophic if I didn't have backup drinking stations. I was also playing Eager Beavers at the time. Not sure if it was happening with any other beavers, I just took notice of the water pump operator since it was causing my beavers to die from thirst. Save attached is from after I installed two backup drinking stations.

EDIT: Should also mention I was playing on a custom map downloaded from the Discord server.

Autosave 2020-01-05 22h19m, Day 97.json Player.log

Edited by Sonderling