Just started playing the Demo a few days ago. I really like the game. Being anal, City Builders are my favorite, as they bring out the best in me. I love the planning challenges. This game reminds me a lot of Banished, but the beavers are great angle.

Suggestion: Beavers are very efficient, and if the need to destroy a building happens (especially if the beavers are still acquiring materials), there should be some percentage of the buildings resources returned to the warehouses/log pits.

Please finish development quickly, as I want to play for more than two cycles. Thanks

• Like 1

Recently in my last two playthrough of the Demo on the canyon level, I have run into a very annoying glitch. My beavers that are designated to collect lumber will either sit on their butts the entire day or half the day even when there are trees well within their range. I tried moving them closer to the trees but they still sat in their station. I even put a new lumber storage site right next to the tress and they still don't want to cut down trees. I can't finish my dam because they won't cut down trees and I will most likely lose the game because of it. They are all housed, feed and have their comfort levels adequately high. Please fix this. I really like the game and its really annoying when I try to play a game that the beavers refuse to do their jobs

• Like 1
On 3/3/2021 at 10:13 PM, Timberborn Fan said:

Recently in my last two playthrough of the Demo on the canyon level, I have run into a very annoying glitch. My beavers that are designated to collect lumber will either sit on their butts the entire day or half the day even when there are trees well within their range. I tried moving them closer to the trees but they still sat in their station. I even put a new lumber storage site right next to the tress and they still don't want to cut down trees. I can't finish my dam because they won't cut down trees and I will most likely lose the game because of it. They are all housed, feed and have their comfort levels adequately high. Please fix this. I really like the game and its really annoying when I try to play a game that the beavers refuse to do their jobs

I was faced with such a problem, and then I realized that it is necessary to allocate a cutting area, including for the forest that was planted by you. You may be aware of this and the error is not in it at all, but I'm just clarifying it just in case. I also noticed the following efficiency problem: a beaver that has to pick berries can also sit idle for a while and do nothing. He's lazy, even though he's happy. 🤔