Prioritise jobs or work types

Liking the game so far. Interesting concepts.
A prioritise work system would be helpful; I often find beavers finding wood instead of gathering food. I do know there's a reduce beavers working in a building function, but it'd be handy to have a service where I could force all of the beavers to gather food.

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

Agree. Setting High, Medium, Low priority on things would be super helpful. I don't know if I'm different, but I like to have the beavers setup the workshops first, then do paths so things get rolling. But to know where to place buildings, it's best to place the paths first so that you can make the paths efficient. It's frustrating having to do mental calculus of *which* building needs placed first to get them worked in the right order.

An alternative would be to have an interface that shows the build queue and let players move items up or down the queue. Of course, these are QOL features, and having them ready on launch day is not as important as having a launch day

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Agreed. There is a lot going on all at once, and several buildings with job openings, including buildings that were just now finished while we were busy with something else. It would be nice to set water pumps and foresters to high priority jobs so new adults will go directly to them without having to repeatedly check each and every individual building to close off job openings. Please help us out here. 🥺