Some indication of how long dry seasons would be?

• 2 weeks later...

I had problem with second dry season because of this difference. One problem is that i do not know how long dry seasons are, second is that i am not realy sure how fast my beavers use collected resources. IMHO information about dry season length and how much resources you need to survive would be realy helpful. Also maybe block beavers reproduction in dry season ? 10 new beavers has born between 17 and 23 day of cycle 2 and this hardly reduced my chance to survive because this gave me new beavers to feed but that was not possible to collect anditional food in dry season. Ok, maybe food was not a problem but collected water but still. That was rly irritating. I hope that you not try to make game where you still need to repeat it because next season took you by surprise and killed your population :/