Sign in to follow this  
slayer

Minor UI improvement

Hello there, I would like to share my latest UI related thoughts.

1. When my resources list became long, I had hard time to look exactly where I wanted to, even if that list is in alphabetic order. It isn't a real issue and I'm sure you guys would change that anyway but i just got that idea and I thought that'd be useful. My professional visualization below ;D
  2. I remember that information box (something like "build log pile to store logs") wasn't very conspicuous at beginning. Newbie players would most likely appreciate instructions being placed at center of screen or something.

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 1

Hi @slayer 🙂Thanks for the suggestions. Some grouping of the resource list definitely makes sense. As for the missing log pile notification, we should probably make it blink for the first few seconds.