I am dissapointed.....

• 4 weeks later...

My biggest problem is since when do beavers starve, not swim, and build square... thats all human... 

Beavers actually can eat sage brush and live in the desert, ive seen them in eastern oregon myself...

I don't think beavers can even live out of water for long....

never seen a square beaver den... pretty blasphemous really

This game is very unimaginative and very very unrealistic... so its just garbage then... 

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh i c no one cares... that the games foundation is built on complete bs and the game will be garbage awesome might as well stop checking to see if anyone cares lol... fuk this 'community forum' since its obviously just blinders on programmers and clueless sheltered devs how obviously need to go outside before the make a game about the outdoors... 

Your right, no one cares.  Just like no one cares that Minecraft is a world of cubes.  Or in team fortress you respawn when you die, Or in chess the horsies have to move in L shapes.  Who cares if it makes sense if it’s fun to play and this game is.

If humans die out who to say what beavers will evolve into.  Will they build in squares and lose the ability to swim.  Who knows and who cares it’s a fun game.