Beavers not growing up/being born any more? Also only 2/3 beavers living in each house.

lululemon

I don't know if this is a bug, but it when my friend played they seemed to be getting more beavers than me by day 11 (where I'm at). I have 11 adult beavers, 3 children, a campsite that should make them fertile. Another potential bug is that I have 3 houses but only 2 spots within each house are occupied. A 3rd beaver won't move in to the 3 houses. This game is super fun, I hope you devs continue this project, I love it. I have never bought an early access game but I would for this. Beavers + city builder = ❤️ If you need more info, just reply!image.thumb.png.ce68610ea41b0160ce9e6aa982638416.png

2021-02-08 01h57m, Day 1-11.json Player.log

Hi, this is not a bug

• The beavers leave in pair and the 3rd place is for the child(when it would be born).
  • To increase the qty of the beavers you should:
    • add more houses
    • make them "Happier" by increasing the amount of different products/structures.

image.thumb.png.5396c708404abac55e8800f4dbe06ccc.png

Edited by Anton
  • Like 1

Important Information

This website uses cookies for the purposes of: collecting information about the website use, saving settings and personalizing the User interface. You may change your cookie settings at any time. Read more in our Privacy Policy and Cookies