Increasing well-being

elle

• 1 month later...

1) make sure you have the resources/locations available in every relevant district.

2) reduction in with hours may be necessary to fulfill needs.

3) putting things closer together can help some.

This is how it's possible, but they definitely need to make some improvement to the system because getting beavers to do it all is really tough even when reducing working hours.

As for decorations (shrubs, beaver statues and rooves) and monuments, they can be placed near areas where a large number of beavers spend a lot of time. For example, placing a 3x2 roof (second one, with two empty squares on top) on a triple lodge, with a beaver statue and a brush on top, will fill the need for all three decorations when beavers are sleeping, even in lodges below the decorated one.

• 1 month later...

lol i knew i was good with something. only bad thing for hapyness is working hours late. at worst put working hour sooner like stop them to work at 1h am so all day all night he will just take care of himself for all the time must start working at 1hto so it best fit he never work you get me they love to work no way they hate it sorry but hapiness mechanical work as simple as that

it only thing they hate they the most all so lazy they love everything but not working and any side they like me lol hahahahaha.... even better because sometime when they dont listen to my order and get disorganized in my city like fool i think back of it and found they was right and i am the fool i love the most their badasss way when they not listen a lot i win when i lost it only when they listen to me too much lol they so best inteligent than me normal game it oposite and your colonie is so lost people beaver is more normal human than me i am more beaver than them lol i so must go in forest lost myself get a beaver now.

like example they prefer traverse all the territory to get water in lost small empty reserve than in side of where there was when get thristy a full big reserve of old water all that lost time get why .... more fresh water i guess he love drinking direct from the pump like dog that prefer toilet fresh one than well good tasty well prepare old one

but the worse is they do love to work because they will work a little even if you tell them to stop working like finish there work per example if they have start a project they finish it before go to sleep me i dont care lol when work is end i just rage quit go home and forget all the day is end night start party go i pass out i wake up late and arrive at job next day so drunk the beaver start work without preparation just right at start like robot without fail wow i get why they survive they so ops