Recently bought the game, really enjoying it so far! 

However I have one suggestion? Every now and then, a beaver will get stuck in an area and be unable to get out. There is no working solution to this besides destroying building, which also means you lose all the resources you just poured into said building. So I have a few suggestions.

First, there should be a deconstruct button. Leave the delete for the people who dont want to wait, but I'd rather wait the 5 minutes for a beaver to deconstruct a building if it means I get even just a portion of the resources I used back. 

and Secondly, there really needs to be a solution besides destroying buildings for helping stranded beavers. I know roller coaster tycoon would allow you to pick up an individual? Perhaps something like that, or an unstuck button? 

Thanks so much!

(sorry if this already exists, I did look before posting) 

• Like 2