The Netherlands (Default & flooded version)

SubsidedLemon

Hello my friends!

A couple of days ago I got Timberborn. I was VERY inspired to make this as it was something I dreamt of doing for a long time in a game.

I made two variants:

The Netherlands
After Germany and Belgium sank in the ocean and the humans dissapeared, the Netherlands persisted. This 256x256 map has accurate boundaries but not everything in this map is 100% identical to real life. This because I aimed for a nice playable map too.
Features: Tidal change during draught, a start comparable to plains and even oil rigs!
Netherlands.thumb.png.41d4a7030ba74c0674ae03a63377efd4.png

The Netherlands Flooded
Basically this map is identical to the first one, but I asked the Humans to breach their dykes before dissapearing. Making sure beavers have easy water access.
Features: Start is similar to the default map, no tidal change during draught (so water levels don't drop drastically), water is no rarity!
1058089883_NetherlandsFlooded.thumb.png.6375cb4e7fec0a95e0c1c8f2fba8d069.png

I am happy to hear if you enjoy this map. And if you have feedback: always welcome!

Greetings,
SubsidedLemon

Netherlands Flooded.timber Netherlands.timber

Edited by SubsidedLemon

• 10 months later...

Important Information

This website uses cookies for the purposes of: collecting information about the website use, saving settings and personalizing the User interface. You may change your cookie settings at any time. Read more in our Privacy Policy and Cookies