Edge Scrolling Broken on Triple Monitors

So I'm currently running a triple monitor setup and the Edge Scrolling is broken. I am able to scroll up and down. But when I move my mouse to the left or right side of the screen. My mouse moves to the second or third monitor. I honestly wish the game had a borderless mode. Then I could press my windows key and move my mouse offscreen while keeping the game up and running. However borderless mode is not all that important. What is important is that Edge Scrolling is functioning properly and if I need to go to my desktop I can just tap the Windows key. Whenever I  move my mouse left or right the mouse needs to stay in the game's window and not go to the desktop.

• Like 1