Storage should start with "None" by Default

I start a storage to be built and by the time it finally gets built, I do not notice. Then when I finally see that it is done, its filled 10-50% with berries. Sometimes it doesn't even take a moment as I play in 3x time consistently before I get some resources that never leave the storage because they don't prioritize unwanted storage before others.

>Storage starts with No Allocated Storage Type Set(None) instead of All Accepted by Default
>Unwanted Storage (Those set as "None") have a higher priority than other Accepted Storage so they get taken out faster.
This would also help with "Empty Storage" as Even with the option ticked, I have to stop all production of the type before they finally start pulling things out. Sometimes leaving me with no Food once its finally been removed as they only pull food out when they are Starving.

20211012180148_1.jpg