This was a pretty fun game so far. There were a couple hiccups while trying to figure out the mechanics of the game, but I still enjoyed myself once I got the hang of it. To assist with new players it might be nice if a couple popup messages explain the very basics of the game so that the player has a grounded understanding of how the game works.

One thing I really liked was that the music becomes partially muffled when in the menu. That was pretty cool the first time I opened the menu (I did not expect the music to change, but I definitely liked it). I also thought the music was very nice to listen to in the background without feeling too repetitive.

For reference sake I thought I would mention that after looking at the settings I turned on Edge pan camera and Bind camera movement to RMB and camera rotation to MMB.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Developers

Just wanted to hop in and thank you for your input here and in other threads. We've been quite busy recently, but from now on, we should be more active on all our platforms, this forum included. 😊