I want so badly to be able to prioritize a particular building rather than set everything else to pause within a builder's range. Perhaps we could have a toggle with "Prioritize Build" that only allows you to set it to one building at a time?

• Like 3

I would really like it if the game had a priority button for each building. That way you could choose what buildings you want to make sure are employed. This would be helpful to keep from starving in early game and also to help focus your beavers on producing what you need for your current building projects.

I would like it if this was added to all buildings so that you can choose the buildings you want staffed depending on your specific needs.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Developers

Yeah, expanding the priority system in general – for example the way beavers decide which available job they should take – is a common request. We hear you on that. Thanks for the feedback!