Sign in to follow this  
Snoot

Click "Unlock Temple" - 300 Science Removed - No Temple Unlocked!

Title says it all. I had 400 science, I clicked on Leisure, clicked on the Temple, and 300 of my science points were removed - but the lock remained. Clicking on it again prompts me to spend another 300 science points to unlock. 

Hi @Snoot, thanks for reporting this. I was able to reproduce the problem when I unlocked a building while the game was paused - the building gets unlocked as soon as you unpause the game. This is of course a bug, it should unlock immediately, I'm adding it to our todo list. If that is not what happened in your game (meaning the game was not paused), let me know.

Wait, in my case it's actually the opposite: The science points do not get subtracted but the building gets unlocked.

So in the end I am unable to reproduce the problem from the original description. When I click on the Temple, the points are subtracted and the building is unlocked. What I'm seeing is that if I pause the game, the building unlocks without subtracting science points. Could you confirm that it wasn't what you meant?