Customize Keybinds in Options Menu

Se7en

An option to change keybinds would be wonderful. Right now for example the Pause/Resume Building is bound to P, which makes sense Letter-wise. But it is a hassle if you play with the right hand on the mouse, and need the left hand to navigate A/W/S/D. I'm almost faster clicking with the mouse than always changing over the keyboard. But such clicking turns into mental eroding nuisance if you have many buildings to pause/resume during droughts all the time. I'd personally love to bind it to F. To allow for such small things could improve the gameflow and -enjoyment a bit in my opinion 🙂

• Like 2

I am left-handed and recently lost use of my right hand and arm.  Would you consider adding the option for left mouse keys, basically swaps the standard right and left mouse button with no other change.

I really like this game and this would make navigation and placement much more usable for left-handed players.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2021 at 9:15 PM, Navar said:

I am left-handed and recently lost use of my right hand and arm.  Would you consider adding the option for left mouse keys, basically swaps the standard right and left mouse button with no other change.

I really like this game and this would make navigation and placement much more usable for left-handed players.

Exactly the same here : I'm left-handed and not being able to use my mouse properly is really painful...

Using system behavior would be really nice, or at least adding a possibility to manually swap the main mouse button 🙂 .

• Like 1

• 3 months later...