Forestry Beavers ignoring planting/pathing ranges.

While playing today's new Build, I noticed a beaver planting a tree (red circle) that was on a level I hadn't yet provided access to via staircases. I wondered how it got there and realized it had ran all the way around the island to get to that tile. (Red Path)

In the screenshot below you will see the highlighted forestry hut, as well as it's planting range. You'll notice the full range isn't shaded in because the staircase (purple circle) is yet to be built. In order for the sapling in the Red circle to be planted I would also need to add a staircase up to it's level on the tile directly to the north/east of it. 

So we have two bugs in play here. 

1. Saplings are being planted within the range of a building hut before the staircase that provides access to that tile is built. 
  2. Due to this, Beavers are willing to take EXCEPTIONALLY long paths outside their ranges to get to those planting jobs. 

Attached is the screenshot, as well as the Save/Log Files. 

433418725_TimberbornPathing.thumb.png.28ee35eae315383ebacf2e1e62c7f56a.png

Exit save 2020-07-23 15h59m, Day 38.json Player.log

• Confused 1